Join us for some local holiday shopping at the San Diego Made Holiday Market Saturday, November 18 at the McMillin Event Center insideLiberty Station!
This exciting event sponsored by San Diego Made will feature ONLY local vendors and will include:
– Handmade goods by over 60 local makers
– Cotton candy, kettle corn, cookie stations and more sweets!
– Holiday‐inspired craft cocktails and beer bars sponsored byGroundswell Brewing Company with proceeds benefitting non-profit Will Grant Vision.
– Family-friendly attractions, like face painting, balloons, and a free kids coloring station.
– Free photo booth and professional photography by Bronwyn Huddleson Photography.
– Music by DJ Leeds
– Fall wreath workshop by Native Poppy
The first 100 people to arrive will receive a free swag bag with local goods and bars by KIND Snacks!
There is a $5 entry donation to San Diego Made’s Brick and Mortar Fundraiser.
If you purchase a presale ticket online it includes entry into our raffle for one of many awesome locally-made prizes.
Children under 10 are free.
Screen printed, resuable tote bags will be sold at the event.
Presale tickets and tickets to the workshops can be purchased at http://
Not only will the San Diego Made Holiday be an amazing experience, it will be a great opportunity to shop local this holiday season and support your local economy.
For more information and advance tickets, visit atwww.sandiegomade.org.
Full Maker List:
La Petite Bouteille Company
Lady Marie Ceramics
Sana Herbal Apothecary
Gini & Co.
danielle mora jewelry
Celeste’s Jalapeno Relish – HOT BUT SWEET LLC
Set & Stones
Shadowood Studio Jewelry
Stone Groove Designs
With Love Wrap Bracelets
Early Girl Creations
SoCal Candle Co.
The Daisy Hoard
Craft and Copper
Kathleen Lynagh Jewelry
Tess Armstrong Art
Sugar Mamma Caramels
Craft + Foster
Kassi Grunder Jewelry
Dixie On Dallas
Naiad Soap Arts
Be Kind Vibes
Get Fluffed Up
Imperial Grounds Coffee
Paru Tea Bar
Jewel of the Gypsy
Twinkle Twirl & Sass
Bulldogge & co.
Touch Of Energy